Why I am Doing the 3 Day Refresh
• 3 packets of Shakeology®—your choice of 6 flavors (we recommend Chocolate Vegan or Tropical Strawberry
Vegan during the Refresh as plant proteins are often easier for the body to digest)
• 6 packets of Vanilla Fresh (high-protein shake)
• 3 packets of Fiber Sweep (digestive drink)
• 1 Program Guide
What does one eat and drink while Refreshing?
• FILTERED WATER: In addition to the water you use in your shakes and teas, we recommend you drink at least half your body weight in ounces of filtered water each day.
• BREAKFAST: A superfood-packed Shakeology shake, plus one fruit option
• MORNING TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal or green tea
• LATE MORNING: Fiber Sweep, a digestive health drink
• LUNCH: Vanilla Fresh shake, plus 1 option from the Fruit List, 1 option from the Vegetable List, and 1 option from the Healthy Fats list
• AFTERNOON SNACK: 1 option from Vegetable List, and 1 option from the Healthy Fats list
• AFTERNOON TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine-free)
• DINNER: Vanilla Fresh shake, 1 option from the Dinner Recipes, and 1 cup of organic vegetable broth (optional)
• EVENING TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine-free)
When Is The Best Time To Do The 3-Day Refresh?
You can use it anytime. I personally use it as a kick-start a cleaner diet. Maybe after a long weekend of eating everything in sight. When you want your clothes to fit a little looser. Before, during, or after a workout regimen. You may choose to do it once a month like I plan on doing. This will keep your habits sharp and your body healthy. You can pretty much do the 3-Day Refresh whenever you feel like recharging.