1/2 cup of quick oats (dry)
1 scoop protein powder
1/2 cup of egg whites
1. Put the quick oats in a blender and grind them up into a fine flour. (Takes a minute, super easy)
2. Cut the banana into disks (leave a couple out if you want to put some on top of the pancakes). Mash that banana.
3. Combine protein powder, oat flour, banana, egg whites. Stir it up.
4. Add the amount of vanilla you’d like, if the batter is too thick add water (dont worry about runnyness because the flour absorbs a bit of the water as the batter sits.)
5. Finally grease the pan, pour the batter and get ready to flip some pancakes!
So voila, that was my recipe! It makes like 5 LARGE pancakes (may make more depending on the amount of water used) and I topped them with leftover banana, peanut butter and jam! Let me know if you decide to try the recipe!
Sidenote: if you need to know calories just message me, although I did calculate them I decided against putting them on here because i think we would all be a lot happier if we were able to escape calories once and a while